ADvindicate is growing and not just by a little. Its first year saw an average of 3,605 unique visitors per month, which isn't too shabby considering it started from scratch. Traffic more than doubled in 2013, with its monthly average for unique visitors jumping to 7,376. Monthly averages for visits and pageviews jumped considerably too:
- Visits (What's a visit?) 20,575 vs 9,328
- Pageviews 48,046 vs 20,735
Top 10 Countries
People from 194 countries/territories visited ADvindicate 2013. Here is a list of the top 10 countries ADvindicate received traffic from:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- New Zealand
Top 5 Articles 2013
- How to get fired: a guide for the Adventist pastor (19,833 pageviews)
- Southern faculty release statement on the Emerging Church Movement (11,331 pageviews)
- General Conference spends nearly one million on great controversy-themed dramatic series (9,960 pageviews)
- My struggles as a creationist at La Sierra University (pageviews 9,903)
- The myth of male homosexual monogamy (pageviews 8,455)
Funds raised & 501(c)3 status
ADvindicate started raising funds Nov. 2012, and since then has raised just over $5,000. The money donated by our readers paid for ADvindicate's non-profit status, booths at ASI and GYC, advertising, and operating costs.
ADvindicate's 501(c)3 status was approved by the IRS on Sept. 15, 2013. Donors will be receiving a tax deductible receipt very soon.
Thank you to all who contributed financially to ADvindicate.
Changes in leadership
During ADvindicate's Dec. board meeting, a change in officers was approved. Gerry Wagoner became ADvindicate's new president, David Read became the secretary and Shane Hilde became the treasurer.
Thanks to God
Most of all we are thankful to God for his blessings. We attribute all the success and good ADvindicate has done to God, and submit this site and its volunteers to his leading in the new year.