ADvindicate seeks to engage readers with the content and elicit thoughtful responses. Our aim is to ensure an inclusive and safe experience where you will always find lively and intelligent discussion.
There are ten reasons why your comment will be deleted:
- It is spam-like.
- It is unrelated to the established topic.
- It contains only quotations.
- It goes beyond addressing the point of the argument (e.g. attacking a person's character, rather than to the content of their arguments).
- It contains profanity or inappropriate language.
- It misrepresents ADvindicate.
- It is in breach of copyright.
- It contains queries or comments about moderation.
- It contains material misinformation.
- It replied to a comment that had been deleted.