Pay & submission process
ADvindicate welcomes unsolicited articles. Please review our style guide and checklist before submitting your article. We do not pay for articles that have already been published. Contact our editor Monte Fleming if you have questions.
- Read the Writing Agreement.
- Conforms to ADvindicate's style guide.
- Length is between 700-1000 (maximum of 2000).
- A short bio is included.
- Email article to mfleming@ADvindicate.com
- Once your article has been accepted, you will receive an email from Gusto, asking you to fill out a W-9 and direct deposit. You will not be paid until this is complete.
PayPal is the only accepted method of payment to non-U.S. citizens. Please submit the email address connected to your PayPal account once your article has been accepted.
ADvindicate pays $100-$150 based on an article's popularity. You are guaranteed a base payment of $100 for your article no matter its popularity, but if your article exceeds 2,000 unique page views (UPV), you will be paid .005 cents per UPV up to 10,000.
( .005 X UPV ) + 100 = PAYMENT
So if your article had 3,500 UPV, then you would earn $117.50. The article's popularity is measured over a two-week span by Google Analytics, and payment is issued after the 14th day of publication via Gusto direct deposit.