ADvindicate no longer supports anonymous comments. This means commenters will have to create a Squarespace account or use Twitter, Facebook or Google to login. We're doing this for two reasons:
- Inhibit people from leaving comments under a pseudonym.
- Commenters won't always have to type their login information to leave a comment.
Here are the steps for creating a Squarespace account:
1. Type your comment into the dialogue box and click "Post Comment."
2. If you're creating a Squarespace account for the first time, click "Create Squarespace Account." Otherwise, login using your Squarespace, Twitter, Facebook or Google account.
3. Fill in your first and last name, valid email address and password. Then click "Create Login."
Your comment will then post immediately. If you have questions, please leave a comment below.