We've switched over to a new commenting system. The sign up process is easy. Here are the steps:
1. There are two ways to login. You can click on Log in, which is in the upper righthand corner of the dialogue box, or you can begin typing your comment and then click on the blue Login and post.
2. After you've clicked on Log in or Login and post, you will be redirected to a new window (below). You have the option of logging in through your Facebook account or creating a Moot account. Here is how you create a Moot account: click on the tab Join.
3. Create a username, enter your email address and create a password. The user name can be anything you want (if it hasn't been taken already). Your user name cannot include any spaces. You will enter a display name later. Once you've entered your information, uncheck Notify me of new Moot releases and check I agree to the terms of service. Then click on Join.
4. Check your email. ADvindicate will send you an email to finish the registration; the subject line will say "Please confirm your Moot account!" Click on the link in the email or copy and paste it into your browser to complete the registration. Failing to complete process will keep you from using certain features.
5. Create a display name. Once you are logged in, you will see your username appear in the upper righthand corner of the dialogue box. Click on your username and a window will drop down like below. Change your Display Name to your first and last name as indicated in ADvindicate's comment policy.